10 Things about 10 Month old Bryson:
10: Favorite foods are pears and green beans, but he loves to eat almost anything, as long as the family is eating it, too. No baby food for this baby anymore!
9. Likes trains & trucks. He's not so interested in driving them around, just how all the parts work.
8. He wants to be big like his sister. They already spend some time playing together. He usually wants what she's got. If its a toy, or a blanket, or whatever, he wants it.
7. Loves swim lessons. Both my kids are fish.
6. Usually sleeps through the night, although, sometimes his night ends at 4:45am...
5.He's got 5 teeth, and one more coming in...
4. Likes to "monkey" across the furniture, but not that steady on his feet. He a speedy crawler and made it half way up the stairs the other day.
3. Hates the sippy cup. He doesn't want anything to do with it. Yet, he's often too distracted for nursing. It makes it hard to get him to drink anything.
2. Speaking of distracted. He loves to observe the world around him. I like to watch him as he finds new thing. You can almost see the gears in his head whirl around as he explores.
1. He's my cuddle bear. When he's tired or if he's just gotten up, or doesn't feel well, he lays his head down on my shoulder and cuddles. Its the best thing ever.