3 Reasons I love Bryson
1. His little laugh. You can't be sad if Bryson is laughing
2. His toddling walk. He's not doing it independently yet, but he's averaging about 3 steps or so at any given time.
3. How he waves his arms around anytime we sing music at church. He keeps a pretty good beat.
3 Reasons I love Sariah
1. Her firm knowledge that Jesus made her and He loves her.
2. The way she gets excited for all kinds of things, classes, parties, friends over, FHE, she can't wait & wants to know how many times she has to sleep before the fun begins.
3. All the things she's learned about this school year. She's learning to write, she colors in the lines, she can get dressed all by herself, she loves to dance, to swim across the pool, she loves to learn.
3 Reasons I love Doug
1. He loves his kids, he tries his best to spend time with them, even when his schedule is busy. He always gets up with them in the morning & puts them to bed at night.
2. He takes care of me. He gives me time or space when I need it, and spends time with me when I need that. He provides for us and does things that might not be fun, so we can all do fun things.
3. He's honest and loyal, smart and funny. He's compassionate and forgiving. He's mine.